Why do People File Personal Injury Lawsuits?
- September 01, 2023
People file personal injury lawsuits for various reasons, including:
- Compensation: To seek financial compensation for all of the harms, losses, and damages suffered at the hands of a negligent person, including medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses resulting from their injuries.
- Accountability: Holding the responsible party accountable for their negligent, careless, or reckless actions that led to the injuries sustained and the life impact of those injuries.
- Deterrence: Discouraging similar negligent behavior by others in the future.
- Justice: A sense of justice and closure for a person injured and impacted by the negligent action of another.
- Rehabilitation: Ensuring access to necessary medical treatment and rehabilitation services.
- Pain and suffering: Seeking compensation for physical and emotional pain and suffering caused by the injuries.
- Future security: Providing for future care or financial security if the injury results in long-term or permanent disability.
At Antonucci Law, we understand how it feels to have suffered injuries and have your life disrupted by someone else’s negligence. Let us help you hold them accountable and seek the justice you deserve.
Put us to work for you with a