Joseph L. McCaffrey
A member of the New Jersey & New York Bar, Joseph McCaffrey is the most recent addition to the Antonucci Law family. He graduated from Widener University, Delaware School of law a member of the Transactional Law Honor Society, Dean’s List, and president of the Brehon’s Irish Law Society and Sports and Entertainment Law Society.
Prior to joining Antonucci Law, Joseph was the law clerk to the Honorable James J. McGann in Monmouth County Superior Court.
Born and raised in Union New Jersey, Joseph looks forward to serving the community and providing outstanding legal services to those in need.
- J.D., Widener University – Delaware School of Law
- B.A., Rowan University – Rohrer College of Business
- Brehon Law Foundation PFCU Scholarship Winner
Professional Memberships and Associations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- Richard J. Hughes Inn of Court
- New Jersey Association for Justice