Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys On Your Side
A Brief Overview of Truck Accidents
Truck accidents are any car accidents involving a motor vehicle primarily designed for hauling. Such accidents are typically significantly more complex than standard car accidents. This is especially the case when personal injuries are sustained.
Some Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- Cell phone use
- Lack of driver training or experience on the road
- Failure to maintain equipment
- Driving while overly tired
- Swerving to miss an obstacle on the road
How Truck Accidents are Different from Car Accidents
- Trucks are significantly larger and heavier than cars. Therefore, collisions often result in more serious injuries.
- Truck drivers and the trucks themselves are typically protected by a large corporation with extensive legal resources available.
- It is the job of the insurance companies working for the trucking corporation to deny, diminish, and delay the injured party's compensation to which they are entitled.
Finding the Right Lawyer
At Selem Antonucci Law, our experienced team of attorneys will compile and analyze accident details as well as work with the investigators and reconstruction experts to provide you with your best legal options moving forward. We offer a unique understanding of insurance company tactics based on over 30 years of litigation experience to ensure your benefits are paid in full.
Our Empathic Approach and Individualized Service for Every Clientele.
Although your claim process is important, hiring an empathetic attorney with the right amount of patience, dedication, and communication you need to stay informed of your rights and the next steps can be equally beneficial. At Stacey Selem Antonucci Law, we see you as more than just a client. You are an individual with related expenses, possible time away from work, and loved ones who depend on you to be at your best. We look forward to helping you find the best path forward with your workman’s comp or insurance claims.
We’re Here to Help!
With a risk-free consultation, get the help you need with worker's comp and insurance companies. Once we begin working on your case, we will apply our 24 years of legal expertise as we pursue all possible avenues of assistance on your behalf. When you have been injured in a truck accident, contact the law offices of Stacey Selem Antonucci by calling (908) 747-4477 or filling out the form on this page today.